How to take care your crystal jewelry
Taking care your crystal bracelet
Crystal bracelet is one of our favorite energy tool for crystal healing. You can wear it day to day and it’s Fashionable! You can mix & match with your daily outfit, or wear it according to your horoscope sign or astrology forecast.
So how to wear it with care ?
Crystal bracelet is a special and a sacred gift to us from a higher dimension. They carry intentions of love and possibilities and should be treated with respect. They can help you to absorb negative energy or protect you from harmful energy depends on your crystal properties. However, we will need to clean it on timely basis to keep your crystal health.
How to clean:
Cleansing: 1-2 times a week
- Wipe the bracelet with a clean, soft microfiber cloth. Do not allow the bracelet to sit in water or any harsh detergent. It is best not to shower, swim or do dishes with your bracelet on. We do not advise sleeping with your bracelet on.
- Or cleanse it with your smudging tool, the smoke from sage smudge can give your crystal a complete spiritual cleanse.
Energy Charging: 1-2 times a month
Your bracelet will absorb negative energy and the crystals may begin to look cloudy. If this happens it means that the bracelet is doing its job. To re-energize the intention, do any of the following:
Carefully place the bracelet on a clear quartz crystal, amethyst cluster, or piece of selenite for a few hours. You can keep it near the window if possible to absorb moon energy
The best time is between 11p.m.-1 a.m.
- Or place the bracelet in the sunlight between 11a.m.-1 p.m.
Or simply store all your crystal jewelry with a Orgone charging plate
Few more tips
We recommend not to let others wear your bracelet.
- Occasionally a bracelet may break if it has absorbed an excessive amount of negative energy. If this should happen DO NOT BE ALARMED. THIS IS A GOOD THING as it has protected and cleared you from a lower vibration. (Simply pick up the crystals and get it restrung and re-intentioned.)
- You should not sleep in your bracelet. This causes the string to become stretched out and your bracelet to be loose fitting.
- Try not to shower or bath with your crystal bracelet.